Psychological testing is a useful tool in diagnosis and directing the treatment of various mental illnesses.
It can be used to rule out the existence of a psychological condition for such reasons as court/legal cases, medical procedures, pre-employment screening, or to determine if treatment is appropriate.
The following is a short list of some of the types of testing performed in our office.
- Psychological Testing for all types of illness such as mood, anxiety, and other disorders.
- ADHD Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing to measure memory impairments and diagnose such conditions as Alzheimer’s or other forms of Dementia, Post Concussive Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injuries, and screening for safety such as pilot evaluations using the FAA approved CogScreen AE program.
- Pre-Employment Testing to screen employees for competence to perform in certain jobs such as Police/Emergency Services and Executives.
- Career and Academic Testing to determine appropriate career tracts or to change the one you are on.
- Developmental or Achievement Testing to diagnosis Intellectual Disability, Giftedness, or Developmental disorders such as Autism, Aspergers, and other spectrum disorders.
Get in Touch With Us!
Find Mental & Behavioral Health Treatment Centers Near Me
Athena Care offers a full-spectrum of mental and behavioral health services to those in Tennessee.
We have qualified therapists and accept many of the big name insurance providers. Our locations are open Monday-Friday from 7am to 6pm. Learn more below: