We’re looking for great people.
At Athena Care, our mission is to improve access to quality mental health care so that people can live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our vision is to create the leading mental health services platform in Tennessee and neighboring states.
About Athena Care
Athena Care provides comprehensive mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults across middle Tennessee. Services include diagnostic assessment, medical management, psychotherapy, and interventional psychiatry, such as TMS and Spravato. Founded in 2001, Athena Care is “in-network” with most major insurance plans and has locations in Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Hendersonville.
Benefits of working at Athena Care
Athena Care is a dynamic, fast growing organization that fosters a supportive culture.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Student loan forgiveness
- Tuition reimbursement
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Certified Psychological Assistants
- Interventional Psychiatry Technicians
- Medical Assistants & Care Navigators
- Contact Center Care Coordinators
- Medical Receptionists
- Support Staff